Positive Gaming is opening an office in the United Kingdom. The UK office has officially started operations with the presentation at the BETT show in London, of which we notified you in our previous announcements.
We decided to open an office in the UK for a number of reasons:
- We want to be present on markets of strategic importance
- The UK market is a huge market in which our products are already placed and it is our wish that our presence provide the right kind of support to distributors, owners of our systems, and to users themselves
- We want to organise financing options for our products in the best way possible
- It is our goal to be leaders in the dance game segment, and to achieve broad application of our products in various environments, from schools, leisure centres, fitness centres and youth centres to health institutions, etc.
- The UK market is very important to us. It is a huge market like the U.S. market, and it plays a particularly important role for us in the development of the overall European market
- We will be able to integrate various models that we will be developing for the UK market on the existing EU market as well on markets which we have yet to reach
- The UK team has an enormous amount of experience in PG's business operations and has been active on the market for five years already
John Julyan is the Managing Director of the newly founded company, and Ravi Vadgama has also been appointed to position within the team.
Glen Budgen from Positive Gaming BV, serving in International Operations and Support, will also play a key role in the support of the new company's development as the UK-based representative of the manufacturer.
We believe that this business move will undoubtedly strengthen PG's operations and provide us with additional experience from the direct market, allowing us to better understand the needs of our customers.